WE BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF SPORT TO CHANGE BEHAVIOURS, BUILD COMMUNITIES AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
We’re reaching out to the the first-timers, the fast-timers, the old-timers & the good-timers.
We’re building our events and our communities with purpose and inviting everyone to join us. Come share the passion!
Our passion starts with participation … the opportunity to challenge yourself, join others and build fantastic experiences as a part of your sporting life.
We believe that to participate in sport is to build lifelong connections, with people from all backgrounds, to become a part of something bigger.
So, no matter whether it’s running, swimming, cycling or bring a part of the event in your community, we want to welcome you and encourage you to join us on this journey
Creating an active world. Together
The LimeLight Sports Club gives you the opportunity to enjoy every minute of an active and inclusive community. Every one of our events is created and run with passion, positivity and with your enjoyment in mind.
We’re bringing iconic venues, welcoming festivals, plus the challenge of sport to you, and celebrating your achievements all the way.
So, no matter your experience or reason for doing so, why not join us? We invite you to:
- Be inspired through our social channels,
- Keep in touch through our e-mails
- Bring yourself, bring your family, bring your club, bring your community,
- Get involved …and most of all -> Sign up for the next event
Let’s create an active world. Together
- ASICS London 10K – 25 July 2021 – Take to the streets of Central London with thousands of runners and run the 10K route past some iconic sights.
- London Triathlon – 7 – 8 August 2021 – Join thousands who come to the iconic capital city to join our community of incredible triathletes taking on the challenge of #TheLondonTri
- London Duathlon – 5 September 2021 – The world’s biggest run-bike-run event, takes place in beautifully scenic Richmond Park.
- Blenheim Place Triathlon – 11 – 12 September 2021 – Athletes are welcomed every year to the stunning surroundings of Blenheim Palace to take part in one of the most spectacular triathlons in Europe, set against the backdrop of a World Heritage Site.
- Etape Caledonia – 19 September 2021 – Cycle the 40 or 85 mile route around the Scottish Highlands in an unmissable cycling event.
- Hackney Moves – 24 – 26 September 2021 – Move silly or move serious over three epic days of sweat. Run to the carnival sounds, 5K or the Half.
- Oxford Half – 17 October 2021 – Whether a seasoned veteran or a newbie to the race, join us for a weekend of celebrations and running in the city of dreaming spires.